The Orange County Interfaith Coalition for the Environment is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit, Tax ID #: 33-0700761. We are a 100% volunteer driven organization and your contribution is tax deductible.
Your membership with OCICE will allow us to carry out our mission of educating, raising awareness, and empowering people to actively protect and preserve creation. Some of the programs that OCICE offers are:
- Caring for Creation Conference
- Energy Symposium
- Annual Faith Leaders' Luncheon
- Creation Protection Campaign
- Closure of San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station
Seminars offered to your organization:
- Greening Your Home, Office, School and House of Worship
- Alternative Energy and Reducing Your House of Worship's Energy Use
- Starting a Green Team in Your House of Worship
- All members will receive a listing (Name and/or Business) in Event Programs
- Memberships $50 and higher will receive a Free Caring for Creation Tote bag.
- Membership $100 and higher will receive 10% discount off all event registration fees.
OCICE is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Tax ID # 33-0700761.
Water for LifeWater
Seeds of the TreeSeeds
Leaves of the TreeLeaves
Branches of the TreeBranches
Trunk of the TreeTrunk
Roots of the TreeRoots